- Product: Petrainer PET998DRB1 Dog Training Collar
- Price: $28.99
- Cheapest Place to Buy: Amazon
- Guarantee: 1 YEAR WARRANTY! (REGISTER your product after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS Warranty)
- Customer Rating: 3.8 out of 5 stars (55%, 5 stars)
It vibrates, it shocks, it sounds off and it lights up
The amazing Petrainer PET998DRB1 Dog Training Collar that is waterproof and rechargeable. This is the perfect fit for the every dog, no matter what size or breed.
I should know because this is the collar I bought for 2 of my dogs. I use this one remote for 2 collars.
This collar has a 300 yard (900 feet) range ready for the biggest backyards. This device was designed with the common household dog in mind, as the range of this system easily accommodates a stroll to your nearby park, or training in the backyard.
They’ve incorporated every function that’s needed for a beginner trainer or novice training collar user.
Those functions are static shock, vibration, and tone which allow you the trainer to receive the best possible results.
Don’t worry about finding a stimulation level that will correct your dog without over stimulating, as this e-collar has 100 levels to ensure a level is found that’s perfect for your dog.
Features that attracted me to this collar, simplicity
- The collar size is able to fit small, medium and large dogs, 15 lbs or Larger. Durable and adjustable Nylon Collar Size Length from 15 to 22 inches long
- The collar has a remote transmitter can control up to two collars. (Extra collars are sold separately)
- Rechargeable Lithium Batteries for Collar Receiver and Remote Transmitter
- Water Resistant Collar Receiver after the rubber cover is in place
- Range: 330 yards, 90 feet
- Tone/Vibration Options: 100 Levels of Vibration and 1 Level of Standard Tone
- Stimulation Levels: 100 Levels of Static Shock
- Power saving design with Automatic Standby and Memory Function
- Light Mode to assist seeing dog in low light conditions
- Easy to operate and ergonomic Transmitter
- Effective and safe training system with Auto-Protect Mode
- LCD Display featuring a Blue Back Light for nighttime usage
- Quick and straightforward pairing process for the remote to collars.
How to Pair the Remote Transmitter and Receiver Collar
It’s this easy:
- Please charge before using this product.
- Power on the Collar Receiver by pressing the RESET hole of the Collar Receiver with a pen or paper clip. A beep will sound, and the indicating light will turn on.
- Press the Y button on the Remote Transmitter once the Receiver Collar beeps. When the Remote Transmitter and Collar Receivers are paired successfully, the Collar Receiver will beep again, and the indicating light will turn off.
- Pairing has to be finished within 10 seconds after the 1st beep from the Receiver Collar. Meaning, you have to press the Y button within 10 seconds of the 1st beep for pairing to be completed.
Pro’s, Con’s, Contents
- With a remote dog training collar, you can correct behavior at a distance with ease.
- The dog quickly learns commands off the leash and away from the trainer’s direct control, which is especially useful for dogs who are unresponsive to voice or sound commands.
- The collar can be used to correct a range of behaviors, including jumping, barking, and digging, and can be used in basic obedience training.
- Remote collars provide the dog with an instant notification that the behavior is undesired by the trainer.
- A trainer who uses a remote dog training collar must know how to adjust the collar in order to avoid causing physical discomfort to the dog.
- Some dogs react aggressively when shocked, this is why the vibration mode is available.
- Do not leave the collar on the dog greater than 12 hours as the prongs can cause skin irritation.
– 1 x Transmitter
– 1 x Receiver
– 1 x Nylon Belt
– 1 x Charging Cable
– 1 x Charger
– 1 x Test Bulb
– 3 Contact Points
What I highly recommend
I researched high and low when I was looking for the perfect dog training collar for my 3 dogs.
There are many comparable dog training collars available on the market today and making your decision can be difficult, if not confusing.
I found this product to be the best suit to my needs (just the right features and options; and ease of use) and most economical (you got to love saving $$’s)
That’s why I hope you can benefit from this review and agree with me that if you ocasionally go to the park or spend time with your dog(s) in your back yard, this is the dog training collar for you.
I purchased mine through Amazon as I got the best price and shipping was free, so don’t wait because your dog(s) will love the attention they get when they obey their Leader of the Pack.
If you have any question or comments, please feel free to leave a comment below and I will get back to you ASAP.